An explanation of materials, colours, theory, composition, perspective and technique with demonstrations and step-by-step instruction. Materials not supplied, supply list will be provided on receipt.
- Tube Titanium White M
- Tube Lemon Yellow M
- Tube Cadmium Red M
- Tube Ultramarine Blue M
- Tube Burnt Umber M
- Tube Payne's Grey M
- Tube Cerulean Blue
Winsor Newton is a good brand, but golden palette is NOT recommended.
Synthetic Hair brushes are less expensive but do not perform as well as natural bristles.
- 1 Book of palette paper
- 2 Canvas panels 11x14'
- 1 Flat style hog bristle 1 inch
- 1 Flat style hog bristle 1/2 inch
- 1 Brights style (short flat) sable or sabeline or synthetic hair 1/2 inch
- 1 Flat style sable or sabeline or synthetic hair 1/4 inch
- 1 Script style brush 0 or smaller
- 1 Pointed round style brush 0 or smaller
- Low odour paint thinner masking tape 2 inch
- Soft natural bristle house painting brush
- Rags or paper towels
For courses conducted on a three day or less basis, no account credit will be given after 7 days prior to the course start date.
- You are reminded to exercise precautions to protect against the spread of illness.
- Everyone should practice good handwashing hygiene and wash your hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds and dry them thoroughly—if you are unable to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based hand cleanser.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve—throw used tissues in the garbage and immediately wash your hands, or use an alcohol-based hand cleanser.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Minimize prolonged (more than 10 minutes) close (less than two meters/six feet) contact with individuals in public.
- Avoid travel, crowded places and events, especially if you are at higher risk (e.g. seniors and those with underlying medical conditions).
- If you are unwell, stay at home.
EEKSC - Small Meeting Room at Elmwood/East Kildonan Seniors Centre