The Triathlon Leader Manual is a tool and resource for parents, teachers, coaches, athletes and other fitness professionals who work with multisport athletes. The goal is to help parents and professionals lead workouts and skill sessions with young and developing athletes.
The purpose of the Triathlon Leader Manual is to:
- Increase the level of knowledge and expertise of those who are working with young or new multisport athletes.
- Provide prospective coaches with the background information necessary to prepare for the Level I Coaching Certification.
- Increase the number of athletes participating in the sport of the triathlon
- Increase the number of children and adolescents exposed to the lifetime activities of swimming, biking, running and triathlon. Possible results of this exposure would be an increased likelihood for youth to adopt and healthy lifestyle, decreased likelihood of these youth to be sedentary, overweight, and at a higher risk for cardiovascular disease, and other negative health outcomes.
- Provide teachers, fitness instructors, and youth leaders with adequate information to create a curriculum of instruction for a three-in-one cardiovascular sport or training program.
Please note that the manual will be emailed within seven business days of payment.
Refunds are not available for the manual once it has been sent via email.