TrailblazersTORRANCE-SOUTH BAY YMCA 2900 W Sepulveda Blvd Torrance, CA 90505 Organized by Updated - YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles
About this event
We’ll send your reminder 2 days before this event closes so you don’t miss out.
You will no longer receive email alerts about this activity.
Through Trailblazers, you and your child will grow closer and develop memories and friendships to last a lifetime. Once a month all the Trailblazers will get together for a new adventure!
- Set a foundation for positive lifelong relationships between a parent and their child.
- Build a sense of self-esteem and self worth
- Expand an awareness of spirit, mind and body
- Spend quality time together
- Emphasize the vital role that parents play in the growth and development of their children
- Offer an important and unique opportunity to develop and enjoy volunteer leadership skills
Call Ami Costa, the Youth and Family Program Director, at 310.602.4893 to join an Expedition today.
December 03, 2023 - November 03, 2024
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Age and Gender
TORRANCE-SOUTH BAY YMCA2900 W Sepulveda Blvd Torrance, CA 90505